Wednesday 10 January 2007

I started my GP placement on Monday and so far it's going well and I'm enjoying it! Monday was a long day, I didn't get home until 7pm which is rare for me, and not what I expected for a first day as usually it's all intro stuff and an early finish!

Today I've had some time to scrap and got a couple of LOs finshed. This one was inspired by the January 1st page in my Autumn Leaves designing with calender. It is pretty much a straight lift, as I love the strips of paper and the cluster of photos in the middle! These are pics from 2005 when my cousin got married. I love the Heidi Swapp ghost shapes - I used the hearts here backed with patterned paper.


I have also completed my very first 8 1/2 x 11" LO, this time of Michael's graduation in November 2006. I used the latest Pencil Lines sketch (number 14) by Jakey, which is fab! I love using sketches, they are such a great source of inspiration and can be adapted to fit any scheme or photos.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely LO's Jen :)