Tuesday 27 February 2007

Busy Busy!

Yup, it's all go at the moment!
We spent the weekend down in Kent with Michael's brother and finace and had a lovely time. We usually use the weekend to tidy up the house, so as a result of not being here it is a totaly mess! I really don't like it when it gets like this, I can't seem to do anything in an untidy house so yesterday evening was spent cleaning and tidying - fun!
I have to get my job preferences in by Thursday, so today I'm busy doing that - it's not easy to get 150 odd jobs into some kind of order!
I'm also hoping to get some craft time later today - I have ATCs to finish off for my team on UKS, this is the first time I've done them but I've enjoyed it!
Have you seen the Design Collective? It looks like it's going to be great!

0 comments: