Monday 26 March 2007

13 things

Over at the design collective everyone is getting very excited about the imminent start of classes, and one or two challenges have been set. I took part in the "13 things" challenge by creating a LO using 13 different items (13 is the number of designers involved in the project) and here it is: Scuba Diver.


I thought the challenge would be easy, but I actually found it quite difficult! I enjoyed making the scalloped paper, and even used some of the supplies I bought at the Harrogate show on Saturday!
The designers have posted their storage projects over the last week, the idea being that as subscribers we will be getting a number of pdf files, and we need something pretty to store them in, either on disk or print offs. I altered this already pretty pink folder, adding some of my favourite rob and bob papers and hand making a flower, adding some bling and a heidi swapp inked title. I'm now thoroughly lokoing forward to filling it!

1 comments:

Louise said...

Loving the binder Jen. I saw your cheeky comment about my drinking habits! the Baileys bottle didn't photograph quite as well!