Tuesday 12 June 2007

{Tired}

Not feeling very inspired today, and struggling with the prompt of "tired" so i'm cheating! This is one of Michael's favourite photos of me, he think's it's hilarious!

My first Scraproom kit arrived this morning and it's gorgeous. With the kit you get 4 mini kits showcases the latest designs, and i love every one of them! I also got the stamps - the most gorgeous arrows, and the embellishment kit - extra coordinating bits for each mini kit. Today I said I was going to have to pack all my stash, but i don't think i can pack this away just yet - it has only just arrived!




Some shocking news this morning is that someone from my year at medical school has died having fallen from the 7th floor of the med school building. We weren't close, but knew each other well enough to say hello in passing. Rest In Peace x

12 comments:

Jo said...

Fun photo, but you don't look very tired! Love it!

Shocking news indeed about the med student. Always sad to hear of things like that....

Lima said...

Fab photo. :-)

Marjolein said...

Great photo!! Love it!! And the goodies.....wow...... super!!

cookcreateread said...

Great photo :)

Unknown said...

Your photo definitely made me smile! Sad to hear about the med student.

All of my Todays said...

Really fun picture. I love the stash I might sign up for that one too.
x

Anonymous said...

Heh Heh another brave person... love it :) Great catch up photos too :)

pokettiger said...

Such a fun photo Jen. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your colleague :o(

Great photo, although I have to agree with Jo, you don't look that tired!

Nat said...

Love the photo! Really fun!

Sorry to hear about your fellow student xx

Princess of Geekdom said...

A fun picture!

Claire said...

What pack did you sign up in the Scrapbook club? How does it work?

Hugs
Claire
clamar30@googlemail.com