Saturday 1 December 2007

Eeks, it's me again!

Yup, another picture of me - scary! I find it funny how one person can look so different - I think I look completely different in my 3 self portraits so far, I also think I look totally different in the mirror than I do on camera! This is good practice though - I need to get used to having my photo taken for the wedding!

And my third LO of my stash diet - the photo is my sister on holiday this year, the papers are sassafrass lass and the sketch is a becky fleck page map from august i think.


Today being the first day of advent I got to open the first parcel of my advent swap - my Santa had cut me a whole bunch of titles for wedding pages and they are great! I can't wait to use them, but obviously there's still almost 7 months left, so they are going in my wedding drawer! I'm chuffed to bits with them, and can't wait to open tomorrow's gift :D

5 comments:

Sue said...

Just caught up with bristles etc. Those shots are excellent Jen :-)
And loving your layouts too.

This sp is fab. You have such glowing skin, really beautiful.

I look very different, I think, in the mirror than I do in a photo. Photos of me accentuate all the lines etc !!! LOL

Bye for now . . . Sue

Hazel said...

Beautiful SP.

Ruth said...

I love the SP, very nice and your LO's are fab too!

Bambi said...

wonderful shot!

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot Jen. Really pretty & soft!
Aubrey