Sunday 30 December 2007

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! We had a lovely time seeing all the family, eating far too much and being thoroughly spoiled with wonderful gifts. Now it's back to reality, although we have friends for a couple of days over New Year, then at the weekend we are off for a lovely lunch at my godfather's, and then the following weekend we are off to see the Lord of the Rings musical in London so a busy few weeks ahead.

I have a few things to share - my latest two self portraits, which never got posted in the Christamas rush!


I also managed another Christmas themed LO - this is of my parent's Christmas tree last year. The tree has to be one of my favourite things about Christmas - it has to be real, and it has to be covered in glittery, shiny things :D

With my self portraits from Saturdays I'm filling a 6x6 album with one layout per week. It was harder than I thought to create these - I've never done a LO before with no title or journalling! They were pretty speedy though, and a great way to use all those scraps up.

1 comments:

Andrew said...

yxyjyilLove the SPS, especially the second one.
Ax