Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely night to welcome in 2008, and weren't feeling it too much this morning lol!

Today seems to have gone by so quickly, perhaps because we had a big friend breakfast and didn't get dressed until midday - something that is very rare for me.
This afternoon I have scrapped. I'm taking part in Big Picture Scrapbooking's challenge to do a layout a day for January - so 31 layouts in 31 days. This fits in nicely with my stash diet!

So here is my layout for January 1st - my resolutions for 2008. I can't believe I haven't used any patterned paper on here, very unusual. I love the little bird stamp - it's my Rhonna Farrar and came in a pack of Christmas stamps - he actually has "fa la lala la" coming out of his mouth but I just didn't ink that part - I love stamps that can be multifunctional!

0 comments: