Friday 4 January 2008

Still keeping up!


I am amazing myself by still being caught up with the layout a day challenge at big picture scrapbooking!
Today's is a total scraplift from a LO in January CK, sorry I can't be more specific. I loves the clean lines and simplicity of it, and thought it was perfect to show off one of my favourite photos! The flower is basic grey chipboard covered with american crafts ribbon.
I've also decided to try the A-Z challenge at It's A Creative World, starting tomorrow. I've wanted to do an A-Z for ages now, and never got around to it so I'm hoping this will keep me on track, and with one letter to do every two weeks it is definately do-able.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout Jen... glad to see someone else taking part in the BP scrapping challenge... hope I manage to keep up this is the first time I've done one of these :D

Eleanor said...

Oooh, beautiful, I might just have to scraplift that, I have a hibiscus begging for a layout, that's the loveliest cleanest one I've seen for ages.
E
xx