Monday 18 February 2008

New Layouts

I've been busy crafting this morning - I haven't had much tiome over the last week or so, so it's nice to finally be able to sit down and scrap for a while!

'Be You' uses Fancy Pants papers which came in my very first Scraproom kit in June 2007! It's the first one I've actually used up, right down to the last bit of paper so I'm rather proud of myself! It's a real achievement for me to be left with an empty baggie!


You can't see the journalling on the scan of 'Cherished Moments' as it is in silver! It reads:
"I love looking at photos of us together - we always look so happy & that reflects how we feel together - so happy to have found each other & to be spending our lives with one another.
Photo: Gozo, 2007"



This one I did a couple of weeks ago. I love the photo - taken at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park in September. The 'Love, Elsie' fabric with clouds on was perfect! I had great fun with this one.

1 comments:

craftsbyjodi said...

beautiful layouts!