Sunday 24 February 2008

We went on our first geocaching adventure this morning. We've been meaning to go for ages, and tried the other weekend with Dad's very old shipping GPS but didn't get very far as we couldn't get a signal! Well today we went with our new basic GPS system and found it easily! It was so much fun - we felt like detectives lol.

This LO is one I did with the Scrapagogo January kit, and was for a challenge on UKS to use 2 photos, a song title from Grease or Saturday Night Fever, something shiny and something white. I loved the quote - "If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies", and it went perfectly with these photos that I took last year at Tropical World in Leeds. If you live anywhere near there, it is definately worth a visit!


Yesterday I went to a crop and completed 3 layouts, which I'll upload later. I've also had a few Sugar Nellie stamps and Magnolia stamps arrive in the last few days - they are so cute! I'm going to have a good play with them later, so hopefully I'll have some creations to share. At the very least I need to make Mother's Day Cards!

0 comments: