Monday 7 April 2008

{Moss}


I love moss, it make everything feel so natural and outdoorsy! We have plenty on our hyacinths, which are blooming beautifully and scenting the entire house - don't you just love this time of year!
Had a lovely weekend - on Saturday I went to Capture the Magic and spent a small fortune lol. The warehouse is amazing - jam packed full of gorgeous stash - I could have happily spent a few days in there! It's always been one of my favourite online stores and didn't disappoint. We also nipped into Calico Crafts which is literally round the corner and I managed to get another bag full of goodies to play with!
Yesterday we went back to John Lewis to finish zapping items for our gift list - I had so much fun choosing colour schemes, picking out beautiful things and mentally decorating the house! I'm not sure Michael was quite so enthralled, but he was kept happy with the scanning gadget lol!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Love hyaciths the perfume is intoxicating. That moss is so delicate!
Love Di

pokettiger said...

Great photo!

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot - I love that it's potted moss!
Aubrey

Sue said...

Now I like this kind of moss . . . it's sort of clean if you get my drift :-) Nice shot too. Love the way you let the moss dominate the shot by cropping the flowers off. Brilliant.

Sounds like you are having a great time. So exciting :-)

Sue

Hazel said...

What a great w/e with a visit to Capture the Magic. Love your shot today.

All of my Todays said...

Lovely shot, the moss always looks so much prettier than soil. x