Thursday 12 June 2008

Single figures!

We are now down to 9 days to go and I can't believe it - I'm not sure it even feels real yet but I cannot wait for the day and then the honeymoon - it is going to be a fantastic holiday!
Yesterday was spent doing loads and loads of little things, but it is all coming together - gifts have arrived, the guestbook is sorted, we have all our honeymoon tickets and currency, I've made plans of the church for reserved seating, I've got table plans to send to the venue and caterers, and almost everyone has been paid. We are off to my parents for the weekend tomorrow and will be meeting with the vicar to go through last minute details before our rehersal next Thursday. Dad has told me that all the printing is now done, so we can start assembling things this weekend.

I feel in an incrediby lazy mood today, I really can't get my butt in gear to do anything but I suppose once in a while thats allowed! I do want to sort out my craft space though - since I got back on Sunday it has pretty much stayed as it was with bags dumped in the middle of the room - not good for the spirit!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Jen

Just wanted to pop by and wish you all the love, luck and happiness in the world on Saturday! Have a great day.

Vicki (GoGo Getaway)