Thursday 13 November 2008

Randomness

I have been tagged by the lovely Katherine, to tell you 7 random facts about myself.
Okay, so....
1) I have a phobia of peas - I have been known to have nightmares about them.
2) I have read the Harry Potter books many many many times.
3) I love socks, they are always on my christmas list. I have over 50 pairs - all different colours and patterns!
4) I was Prince Charming in our year 6 school play.
5) Musicals make me happy!
6) I can't stand tea or coffee, or fizzy drinks.
7) I've known I wanted to be a doctor since I was 12, and probably even earlier.

I am coming to the end of my 12 day stint at work and am shattered! I'm so looking forward to a day off. The weekend on was exhausting - both physically and emotionally.

I haven't managed to get any scrapping done, in fact I haven't even properly unpacked from the weekend away! In a couple of weeks my sister is coming down for a girlie weekend so we plan to do some scrapping then - hopefully I'll be unpacked by then but at the rate I'm going who knows!

1 comments:

Laura said...

wow, i love the new look blog!!!