Saturday 3 January 2009

Lazy Days

I love days like today - a lie in to start, followed by lounging around in pj's, having a yummy breakfast at lunchtime and then doing whatever you fancy for the day!
Somehow even though I've hoovered the whole house, done a pile of washing up and sorted out 3 loads of washing today has still felt like a lazy day!

In between I watched the Murray vs Nadal final which was an incredible match, absolutely fantastic tennis, and won by Murray - yay! I think this is his year for the grand slam. It isn't often I find myself getting over enthusiastic about sport, but I do love a bit of tennis lol!

I have been doing loads of scrapping too, and loving it!
This layout is for challenge 1 of Shimelle's "Scrap Like You Mean It" over on UKS - make a layout with your favourite colours. Pink and green are my colours of the moment, and as our wedding colours were pink and green I thought they were very suitable for this photo just after we had signed the register.


This one was for another challenge - this time a Scrapagogo challenge to use up kits from last year. So, as it is January, a challenge to use up January 2008's kit. I loved that particular kit so don't have an awful lot of it left! The embellishments have long since been sorted into my main stash, but I hunted down the sparkly chipboard to add to the Making Memories paper. Another wedding photo, this time from the morning - me having my make-up done!

0 comments: