Saturday 14 March 2009


Last weekend I went away for the weekend with a fabulous bunch of girlies for scrapping, wine and laughs! We had plenty of all 3, and I was fairly productive even if I didn't do as many layouts as last time we went away together!
This is one of my layouts from the weekend - the photo was taken in Hawaii on our honeymoon last year, I loved the bold colours of this mini-kit from the Scraproom, and I just had to use those gorgeous new Thickers - perfect for a lizard layout lol!

We now have the keys to our new home! We picked them up on Thursday and last night we camped overnight which was fun. We move in properly on Monday - the removals are coming bright and early so we are last minute packing. It has migrated slightly from very organised boxes with numbers, colour coding and relevant contents to just-shove-it-all-in-and-see-what-happens lol!

More from the weekend to some soon, along with the obligatory new home pics of course. That is if we don't get cut off from the internet for too long!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: