Thursday 16 July 2009

My life in bullet points

  • I am 4 days into an 11 day shift

  • After that I have 10 days off work *happy dance*

  • Bret the cat is settling in well, we have had only 1 episode of indoor pooping so far!

  • We will soon be getting the 2 kittens, this family is going from 2 to 5 in a short space of time!

  • I am super excited about seeing Harry Potter HBP at the cinema tomorrow night

  • We have special gallery seats with unlimited popcorn, nachos, soft drinks and hot drinks

  • I have made a load of cards recently and forgotten to photograph any of them

  • The new GoGo kit arrived yesterday and it's yummy!

  • I've realised I never posted any photos from my trip to the Yorkshire Moors - here is my favourite, if we were to ever form a band this would be our album cover!

2 comments:

Stevan Collins said...

this is a pretty cool picture :)

Steve & Joyce Rodli said...

That was my first thought/band picture. Happy happies. Joyce