Tuesday 3 November 2009

Class is in session!


Shimelle's new class - Blogging for Scrapbookers - is up and running this week, and today (well, yesterday actually) is all about the pledge!
I'm not going to pressure myself - I know I won't get around to blogging everyday, or even every other day, but I would like to form some new habits. I would love to start sharing photos and projects soon after they take place, rather than 2 months later! I want to document events while they are fresh in my memory. Work, life and general procrastination tend to get in the way when it comes to blogging, yet really being busy should be what enriches the stories I have to tell - a busy life surely must have some interest to it!
Watch this space!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck! I am trying Shim's class too, lets see how well we do xx