Thursday 3 December 2009

Being the on-call for general surgery the alst week has kept me busy, so I haven't had time for blogging, but thats all done now and I have finished general surgery whoop whoop! I'm pleased to move onto something new - surgery is not the career I want, and although everything is useful and interesting to a degree, 4 months has been plenty lol! I move onto A&E now and I'm quite excited about it - I think I'll quite enjoy it! Before that I have a few days off, so I'm making the most of it, although the list of household jobs is growing ever longer and the pile of washing is slowly taking over the spare room!

Still working my way through all the layouts I've done recently - here's another one for you :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

r u sure a&e's a g8 idea coming up to christmas?
jo xx