Sunday 18 April 2010

Blog Party - Woodgrain


The lovely Shimelle is holding an all-weekend blog party - check it out over here!
There's tons of inspiration and challenges to get your teeth into, and loads of fab prizes up for grabs too. 6am tomorrow is the deadline so get scrapping!
I've been keeping a note of the challenges and slowly starting to put together a few projects, in between enjoying the sunshine and attempting to clean the house.
This is the first one I've completed - I used Shimelle's sketch as a starting point, and also included a little bit of delicious woodgrain. We took this photo during a lovely brisk winter's walk on the beach up in Norfolk. It was only a few days after we found out we were going to be a mummy and daddy so we were feeling particularly loved up - aaaww. Yes, I am wearing earmuffs - I cannot pull off hats so these are my winter headgear of choice!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mel said...

Wow I love this layout. You wouldn'y think these colours and designs would go together but they really work.