Saturday 24 April 2010

The Bumpy Bump


Ah, the bump is getting increasingly bumpy these days! I'm sure I look further on than I am (4 1/2 months) but as M keeps reminding me - it's going to get a whole lot bigger than this. Great, thanks for that lol!
We've been busy looking at pushchairs, car seats, prams, nursery furniture and all the other bits & peices that we need - it's a massive job, I could not believe how many different types of pram they are and I wasn't sure how on earth you go about choosing! It's like they are talking another language half the time. Despite that, I think we have picked out the carseat, and I have my eye on a certain pram - we just need to travel to a certain shop to try it out & make sure it's easy to use and comfortable to push!
Any mums out there - tips of things you definately do need would be great, and tips on things that thye try to seel you but you really don't need also much appreciated!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cathy said...

Aw that photo is fab Jen, you don't look that big to me & also you don't look like you've put any wieght on anywhere else! ......... make sure you keep us updated with more pics!

Rachael Elliott said...

Jen that is a great photo! I was going to say you did have quite a big bump for 4.5 months lol. I know I had to buy my first maternity clothes when I was 16 weeks pregnant but I didn't have a big bump think I was just desperate to look pregnant! Looking forward to seeing the next photo :) Are you enjoying being pregnant?

Debbie H said...

Gorgeous lil bump you have there - it's not so big! Top tip for pushchair for me would be to buy a really good umbrella folding one from day 1, it's tempting to spend loads on a 'pram' but they are laid flat on their backs for such a short time and can be in a bigger buggy sitting up for 3/4 years, so go for something not TOO bulky. The Quinny's are great and can turn on a sixpence with 1 finger.