Thursday 17 June 2010

A little bit of colour love

The Color Room just keeps on publishing fab little colour combos that I love! (Although it pains me every time to write the word colour without a 'u' in it!)
This was palette #7 from a few weeks ago - a gorgeous mix of orange, pink, yeloow and green that I would totally not have put together myself! I used their sketch too for this slightly tongue in cheek page! What is it with men at weddings? They always seem to be drawn to holding the bouquet!

Cardstock - Bazzill; Patterned Papers - Basic Grey 'Green at Heart', Crate Paper 'Pink Plum', Pebbles Inc 'Twitterpated', Pink Paislee '365 degrees', October Afternoon 'Thrift Shop' & 'Farm Fresh'; Journal Spot - Scrap Em @ Etsy; Stickers - October Afternoon 'Thrift Shop' & 'Fly A Kite'; Letters - My Little Shoebox 'Sunrise', American Crafts Thickers Delight in Leaf ; Punch - Martha Stewart; Stickles

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hey, this is FANTASTIC! I love how this has come together and the colours are fab! You know I've never even noticed the missing U in The Colour Room. I've always spelt it properly. Well, that is, the English way anyway - which is the same we use here in Australia. :D

Heather said...

Lovely LO Jen :) I've been unsure about this combo but I think I'm just going to have to give it a go!! xx