Monday 12 July 2010

Documenting June

I knwo I said I was doing this weeks ago, but then my printer ran out of ink & I had to wait for replacements to be delivered before I could print off the mini pictures, and then life just sort of got in the way! Anyway, here are my finished pages for Document 2010 - June.
First up, the main page (non baby themed) features some gorgeous views from a trip to Devon to see family. I love this part of the country, and although it always takes a long time to get there, it's worth the journey! I'm actually going back again this month!


Now for my second main page - the baby themed page. This month it's all about seeing baby moving around by my tummy shaking & wriggling - it's hilarious! I call it the belly disco.


Finally, two lots of mini pages featuring (amoungst other things) a taste of wonderland, some pregnancy updates, pretty flowers, delicious cream teas and a cute kitten!


I used Echo Park 'Sweet Summertime' papers for all of June's pages, along with some Elle's studio tags, and the almost obligatory Thickers & My Little Shoebox tiny alpha!

2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous Jen, love the disco belly one!

Caroline and Jayne said...

Beautiful layouts so bright and cheerful x
You should show some of your work over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk its a craft blog for crafters and i'm sure the Fiskarettes would love to see it too x