Friday 18 March 2011

{Little Man}

At the Sarah's Cards retreat there were a few fun challenges for the delegates, with amazingly awesome prizes! Unfortunately we as DT weren't eligible for prizes, but we decided to join in anyway!
We all loved the sketch challenge - you can see all of the DT's pages on the blog. This is mine - I used Echo Park's Little Boy papers which went so perfectly with a picture from Benjamin's 4 month photoshoot! I hionestly didn't dress him to match these papers, but you might think I had. I love this photo - it makes me giggle every time I see it.  I also borrowed a gorgeous punch from Rach - Martha Stewart 'Starburst'. Annoyingly, I can't find this punch in stock anywhere and I think it's been discontinued :( If anyone happens to know where I can get my hands on one, I'd be very grateful! Can you also spot some of the gorgeous new Maya Road trim on my page - so many lovely new ones to choose from.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Hi Jen,

I tried earlier to leave you this link...

http://www.craftydevilspapercraft.co.uk/crafts/19841-martha-stewart-medium-craft-punches-1inch-starburst.asp

not sure if you got it or not, blogger seems to be messing me about today
Kat :)

Jenna Upson said...

Hi, just found that punch here http://www.craftydevilspapercraft.co.uk/crafts/19841-martha-stewart-medium-craft-punches-1inch-starburst.asp

klmpink said...

Doh!!! Wish I had read this 3 hours ago I literally just bought the starburst punch for me today in NY. If I have time to pop back before I leave will grab another one for you!