Friday 16 September 2011

{Sarah's Cards - August kit}

My second page for the August kit from Sarah's Cards uses three photos from our honeymoon - I think we literally lived on cocktails out in Hawaii - not difficult since there are so many to try, and some are like a meal in themselves! They all came with pineapple, so we managed to kid ourselves that because we were having fruit, they weren't too unhealthy lol! 

The sheet I've used for the background went perfectly, but felt a bit flat so I added dabs of red paint to the red circles using the end of a pencil (the rubber tip is excellent for this!). The kit also included some gorgeous chipboard, which I layered up with stickers on this page.



2 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome layout - that paper looks yummy and so do the cocktails :-)

Sarah said...

I love this lo, so colourful and those cocktails do look yummy!